Leadership San Leandro
The Leadership San Leandro program is based on the belief that our City’s most valuable resource is its people. The program is open to a diverse cross-section of individuals with a desire to educate themselves with vital community information along with reinforcing their leadership skills and ownership in the community.
What Is Leadership San Leandro?
Leadership San Leandro is a professional development, networking and outreach program of the Chamber of Commerce. Led by an Executive Leadership Coach, participants receive training throughout the program on leadership strategies. They also take tours of local institutions and businesses and hear directly from government and business leaders about their roles, experiences and professional growth. The guest presenters represent a diverse cross-section of the community, ranging from elected officials to high-tech innovators, traffic engineers to police detectives, communications experts to entrepreneurs.
…our City’s most valuable resource is its people.
Who Should Attend Leadership San Leandro
Individuals living or working in San Leandro :
- Interested in government leadership
- Wishing to learn about how to make a difference in our community
- Wanting to improve professional skills
What Is The Curriculum?
Professional Coaching Themes:
- Skills Assessment & Anaylysis
- Win-Win Communications & Negotiaons
- Effective Feedback Strategies
- Leadership Skills to Generate Results
- Coach to Inspire Your Team
- Develop a Professional Brand
Guest Presenters Speak On:
- Diversity, History & San Leandro Today
- Criminal Justice
- Education & Economic Development
- Health & Human Services
- Technology & Innovation
- Furturist Day
- Media & Communications
What Is The Commitment?
Attend ALL of the following:
- Program Orientation – weekday evening
- Opening Retreat – 2-days (1 night)
- Nine Monthly 8-hour meetings (3rd Friday, Oct-May)
- Community Service Project
- “Taste of San Leandro” evening fundraiser (April)
- Program Completion Ceremony & Celebration
What Is The Investment?
Program Tuition – $895, includes:
Professional skills assessment & analysis
Retreat lodging & meals
Meeting days breakfast & lunch
How to enroll
Click here to apply online: Leadership Application 2017
Click here for a program brochure: Leadership San Leandro Brochure 2017
Potential applicants may contact the Leadership San Leandro with questions at: email@example.com