Who is an Ambassador?
A motivated, enthusiastic and articulate business person who serves as the spirit of the Chamber. A special group of business people who are volunteering their time to make the rest of the membership feel welcomed and engaged. Ambassadors assist in ribbon cuttings, mixers, help retain and encourage membership, assist staff at official functions and so much more. They are our brand ambassadors to the business community. They have the opportunity to be the first to meet, greet, and mentor the Chamber’s current and new members on how to get the most out of their membership.
What does an Ambassador do?
Ambassadors have the opportunity to volunteer for the following;
- Events (check in, greeter, prize announcements)
- New members welcome by phone or in person
- Mixers, Ribbon-cuttings
- Membership check in’s
Ambassadors Club meets monthly to discuss their Chamber updates and volunteer logistics.
What are the benefits?
- Exclusive first connection to new members
- Sharpen speaking and networking skills
- Reduced rates to major events
- Free promotion opportunities for your business – Expanded Member Profile, $100 value and Ambassador Recognition with link to your Member Profile Page.
- Community service
Ambassador committee members will be rewarded for bringing in new members. For each new member that the individual ambassador signs up they will receive their choice of the following:
- Up to 50% off membership dues
- $50 Visa gift card (2 per year)
The Ambassadors will need to bring to the Chamber a completed application and membership payment.
Interested in the Ambassador Program?
Call the Chamber office and let us know!